This is a friendly reminder that it’s time to renew annual City of Brea Overnight Parking Permits for 2019. New permits must be displayed beginning January 1, 2019. Parking Permits for 2019 are now available to purchase online and in person at City Hall.
2019 Parking Permit Prices
The cost of Parking Permits will minimally increase beginning January 1, 2019. Purchase 2019 Parking Permits during the remainder of 2018 at the current rate of $19 (online) and $25 (in person). Beginning January 1, 2019, permit prices will increase to $20 (online) and $30 (in person).
Save money and time by renewing online!
For your convenience, we encourage you to renew Parking Permits online. Following these easy steps:
1. Log in to your account at brea.thepermitstore.com
2. Update vehicle information tab, be sure all vehicles registered to your home are listed
3. Under “2019 Annual Permit,” click “Add Item”
4. Repeat step 3 to add an additional “2019 Annual Permit,” if necessary
5. Click “Proceed to Checkout”
6. Under “Order Details” confirm that order is correct and click “Proceed to checkout”
7. Under “Permit Information,” use the “Vehicle” drop-down menu to assign one vehicle per item, (You may rotate your permit to any of the assigned vehicles.)
8. Click “Continue”
9. Under “Payment Options” select method of payment and fill in the appropriate information
10. Click “Continue”
11. Please confirm your order and click “I Agree” at the bottom of the page
12. You will then have the option to print out a temporary permit until you receive the sticker (which normally arrives via US Mail within 5-7 business days)
13. Click “Sign out” at the top of the page
NOTE: The permit sticker is removable and can be used on any of the passenger vehicles listed in your account. It is to be placed inside the windshield on the lower left driver’s side.