Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
The City of Brea Family Resource Center addresses the varied and personal concerns of modern life. Through strong partnerships with several Orange County-based non-profit agencies, the Brea Family Resource Center has evolved into a one-stop center for the City’s residents. The programs offered at the Brea Family Resource Center are designed for individuals and families to gain lasting, sustainable and positive change.
Volunteers and interns will have the opportunity to:
- Act as first contact for clients
- Observe and then conduct client appointments
- Participate in monthly collaborative meetings
- Conduct monthly follow-ups with clients
- Assist in planning Holiday programs
- Participate in community outreach efforts
- Conduct research to find potential clients
- Learn about community programs available to low-income families
To apply for our internship program, email your resume and cover letter to Cesar at email@example.com. All volunteers and interns, once invited to serve at the FRC, are required to sign the City of Brea’s volunteer waiver form. Click here for the volunteer application and wavier form.